In-home Nursing Care includes the following, amongst others:
- RN Nursing ssessment; reporting to family and implementing the subsequent care plan
- RN Medication management
- RN Wound care and dressing changes
- RN Care plan maintenance; working with the physician, the client and their family
- Colostomy care and catheter care
- High-tech intravenous therapy
- Various other nursing procedures as prescribed by a physician
Skilled nursing care often supplements ongoing companion or personal care, where the client may require; wound care, medication management, colostomy and catheter care, intravenous therapy.
In-home nursing care is provided by licensed RN’s and LPN’s only, whose licensure and experience have been thoroughly verified. RN’s and LPN’s referred by TenderCare Services work very closely with Companion, CNA and HHA caregivers, in order to provide the very best ongoing care for each client.