In the light of concerns following the recent & continued emergence of the COVID-19 virus we would like to remind you of best practice and provide you with some practical tips to keep yourself safe in what is an evolving situation. Please let us know if you have any specific questions beyond these guidelines.
- Do not panic. Check the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and the Florida Department of Health (Florida Health) http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19/ websites daily forcurrent details on the latest guidelines and updates. TenderCare Services are monitoring the outbreak daily and are here to support you in any way that we can.
- Avoid crowded places with large gatherings of people – practice social distancing for anything but essential travel and consider delivery services wherever possible to avoid contact with people who may unknowingly be carrying the virus.
- The virus is spread by droplet infection i.e. coughs and sneezes so it is important so use the arm when coughing or sneezing or wash hands if a tissue is used. It is important to avoid touching the face particularly the eye nose and mouth as this is how the virus is transferred.
- It is important to wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds (two verses of the Birthday song). You should use hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial wipes to avoid any cross contamination. You need to notify the office immediately if you are feeling sick or showing any symptoms i.e. sore throat, runny nose, fever, cough and/or difficulty breathing.
- Any caregivers or clients who have recently traveled should contact the office & then plan to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Carry hand sanitizer, gloves and face masks in your vehicles if you have to go into a public place, i.e. grocery store or gas station etc.
Once again if anyone has any questions please don’t hesitate to give us a call here in the office on 772.220.3090.
Why Choose TenderCare?
What Our Patients Are Saying…
As long promised, here are my thoughts about using your services for more than a year now. From the very beginning when we fir made contact with you and your staff back in 2014, I have found TenderCare and its personnel to be outstanding. The care my 94-year-old father is receiving is remarkable.
Your caregiver goes out of her way, a very great service, a plus, plus employee and Company that provides great service.
The Caregivers that you have selected to care for my father are very reliable and reflect your business name TenderCare. I can always go away knowing that there is a person who will always look out for his best interests and that he will be safe.
I found out hours before I was leaving to go out of town, that I needed to get a sitter for my dad who just had a stroke. I called TenderCare and they were very pleasant and helpful and told me they could assist me. Within an hour the paperwork was filled out and they already had people in place to care for my father. I couldn’t believe the quick turn around. Thank you TenderCare for making my life so much easier.
Couldn’t be happier with the assistance that I’ve received with TenderCare. If you have a family member or loved one that needs caregiving at any level, you won’t find a better team to work with. TenderCare is simply the best. They are experienced, capable and compassionate. The quality of caregivers and services that they provide are consistently outstanding and they have the experience to anticipate and guide you through all the inevitable challenges of caring for an aging parent. Their communication is excellent and there is always a knowledgeable and capable person to speak with. Over the past years, TenderCare has done an amazing job at finding caregivers that are a wonderful fit for us and they, and the TenderCare team, have truly become family to ours.
My wife, who suffers from Parkinson’s disease, has had caregiver services provided by TenderCare Services for the past 3 years. During that period we have received exceptional services from TenderCare and I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone, including our closest friends and relatives.
A great company with dedicated staff! They are available 24/7 and handle every situation courteously and professionally. They have given my parents great care and our family peace of mind for the past two years.
Sign Up to Receive Our Free CareGuides!
Fully Licensed and Certified
Proud Members of