Caregivers referred to provide homemaker/companion services offer a wide range of companion care services, including:
- Companionship and socialization
- Transportation to and from appointments or to run errands
- Meal and snack preparation
- Observing the ongoing condition of the client and reporting any noticeable changes
- Offering a steadying hand and guidance when walking
- Basic cosmetic assistance such as help with make-up, brushing hair, nail care, etc.
TenderCare Services can refer companion caregivers anywhere from 1-24 hours per day, for as many days as requested, depending on each client’s desired level of care.
Below is just one example of a companion care schedule that referred companion caregivers offer to numerous clients:
9 am-1 pm: A companion caregiver will visit the client’s home and help them with their morning routine, including preparing breakfast. They might put some laundry on and then transport the client to a doctor’s appointment, the grocery store, or to any errands they may have. When they return home, the caregiver could prepare lunch before they leave.
6 pm-8 pm: The companion caregiver will return to the client’s home to prepare an evening meal and help the client with their evening routine before bed.
In-home companion care can be flexible to suit each client’s needs. To help assess each client’s requirements, TenderCare Services will gladly schedule a time for one of the directors to visit your home at no cost. This free consultation also allows us to get to know the client a little, which is a great help when it comes to finding a compatible skilled caregiver.